Bromley MyLife is Bromley Council’s  social care website. It provides information and advice should someone need help due to illness, age or disability, enabling them to keep their independence. You can find information about caring at home, aids and equipment, the changes to SEN, the Local Offer, housing, getting out and about and health and well-being. There’s an easy read section too. To access the website click here