Launch of a NEW Specialist PA Agency
As a direct response to requests from our members, Bromley Mencap is opening a specialist Personal Assistant (PA) Agency, to provide support to people with learning and physical disabilities. This service is to enable disabled people to get out and about in their local communities and access day opportunities.
We have 20 highly professional Personal Assistants/Support Workers experienced in supporting people with disabilities who have completed:-
- Bromley Mencap’s comprehensive Induction Programme
- the Care Certificate – a CQC requirement for all PAs
- Enhanced DBS checks
- and are covered by Bromley Mencap’s Employee Insurance.
PAs/Support Workers can provide support:-
- to go to day opportunities
- at day services
- to access the local community
- to assist with budgeting/shopping
- to access leisure/learning opportunities
PAs are available to work flexible hours, full-time and part-time, at weekends and during holiday periods.