The service works with disabled adults and children and families, who are in need or in crisis and offers support as appropriate
Our Community Outreach Project is based at our new Community Hub, The Lodge, Norman Park. The project is funded by the Lottery’s Reaching Communities programme.
Our Community Outreach Workers offer:
- Information and support around welfare benefits, budgeting and other finance matters, including help to access banks, post office etc.
- Regular monthly drop-ins for support with correspondence and a chance to make friends in a safe environment
- Regular monthly workshops on daily living skills, keeping safe and avoiding hate crime, healthy lifestyles, preparing for employment, using social media and technology
- Support at meetings with other professionals including social services, schools, colleges, medical professionals etc.
- Support to access other community services and leisure activities
Need to know
Who can apply?
Disabled adults and children and their families
Duration and Days
Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00
The Lodge, Norman Park, Hook Farm Road, Bromley, BR2 9SX.
For more information, please contact us on 020 8466 0790 or email firstname.lastname@example.org