COVID-19 Service Update
All face to face work suspended
- Support via telephone is the primary support method for this service.
- As virtual workshops are inaccessible to this client group useful information is being shared via email.
- Social media being used to enable information to be shared effectively.
Workshops, peer support groups and cookery classes suspended
- Face to face meetings via Zoom or Face time as appropriate.
- Help with shopping and medication being supported by network of Bromley Mencap staff across the borough.
- Emergency face to face meetings, when required, are considered on case by case basis and risk assessed by service manager.
Bromley Well provides specialist support for mutual carers aged 55+ with a disabled adult son/daughter/sibling living at home. The specialist support enables mutual carers to remain living independently in their own homes in the community. For more information about this service click here