COVID-19 Service Update
All face to face work suspended
- Support via telephone.
- Virtual workshops running regularly and information being shared with client group.
- Social media being used to enable information to be shared effectively. New Facebook group set up.
- Face to face meetings via Zoom or Face time as appropriate.
- Help with shopping and medication being supported by network of Bromley Mencap staff across the borough.
- Emergency face to face meetings if required being considered on case by case basis and risk assessed by service manager.
Bromley Well is a service that can offer support and information for people with physical impairments/disabilities aged 18 years and over, who do not receive services from the London Borough of Bromley. For more information about this service click here
PEER SUPPORT FORUM
Bromley Well has launched a new peer support group for people with physical impairments/disabilities who do not receive services from the London Borough of Bromley. The group will be facilitated by XbyX and the forum will be a safe space to express your views whilst looking into ways to better improve your emotional health and well-being. More details here