Support for young people who care for others. We support Young Carers aged 4 to 19 to manage caring relationships whilst enjoying childhood.
The service employs two full-time Young Carer Workers and provides:
- Opportunities to meet with other young carers, have fun, discuss any worries and try out new activities
- Emotional support
- Counselling by a professional counsellor
- Training courses
- On-line support
- Peer support groups
- Leisure activities
- A Young Carers Forum
- Support for preparing for adulthood
The Young Carer’s service is continuing to follow government guidance as we return to face to face activities. This means we have limited spaces for each event. We have also started support in schools subject to Covid restrictions and school policies.
In addition, we are currently providing:
- Support via telephone, FaceTime or Zoom
- Virtual workshops
- Updates to the Young Carers App with new resources to provide support
- Updates to the Young Carers Instagram account
Young Carers Newsletters are on the News, Events and Resources page.
Need to know
Who can apply?
Young Carers aged 4 to 19
Duration and Days
Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 17:00
Community settings across the London Borough of Bromley.
For more information, please contact us on 020 8466 0790 or email email@example.com