Our Community Outreach Project is based at our new Community Hub, The Lodge, Norman Park. The project is funded by the Lottery’s Reaching Communities programme. Our Community Outreach Worker offers:
- Information and support around welfare benefits, budgeting and other finance matters, including help to access banks, post office etc.
- Regular monthly drop-ins for support with correspondence and a chance to make friends in a safe environment
- Regular monthly workshops on daily living skills, keeping safe and avoiding hate crime, healthy lifestyles, preparing for employment, using social media and technology
- Support at meetings with other professionals including social services, schools, colleges, medical professionals etc.
- Support to access other community services and leisure activities
- Saturday 19 May – 9.30 to 12.30 – Healthy Body & Exercise
- Saturday 30 June – 9.30 to 12.30 – Health Experts
- Wednesday 18 July – 4.30 to 7.00pm – Healthy Mind
For further information, please contact our Community Outreach Worker Billie-Jane Price on 0208 466 0790 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org