Our Community Outreach Project is based at our new Community Hub, The Lodge, Norman Park. The project is funded by the Lottery’s Reaching Communities programme. Our Community Outreach Worker offers:
- Information and support around welfare benefits, budgeting and other finance matters, including help to access banks, post office etc.
- Regular monthly drop-ins for support with correspondence and a chance to make friends in a safe environment
- Regular monthly workshops on daily living skills, keeping safe and avoiding hate crime, healthy lifestyles, preparing for employment, using social media and technology
- Support at meetings with other professionals including social services, schools, colleges, medical professionals etc.
- Support to access other community services and leisure activities
For further information, please contact our Community Outreach Workers Billie-Jane Price (Children) email@example.com and Matt Yule (Adults) firstname.lastname@example.org on 020 8466 0790