Our Employment Advisors offer support to people with learning disabilities, people with physical disabilities and people with long term health conditions to find work.
Our Employment Advice service is provided as a part of Bromley Well and is designed to support people into education, volunteering and employment.
We can provide the following:
- One to one online and community-based advice & meetings with an advisor.
- Assistance to think about your strengths, skills and interests and what sort of work you’d like to do.
- Weekly online workshops to find a job or get volunteering opportunities.
- Fortnightly job searching drop-ins.
- CV writing and help with job applications.
- Support with the interview process.
Get in Touch
For more information, please contact us on 020 8466 0791.
All Bromely Well services can be contacted via the Single Point of Access on 0808 278 7898.
Need to know
Who can apply?
People with learning disabilities, people with physical disabilities, and people with long term health conditions living in the London Borough of Bromley. You can self refer directly or via the Bromley Well Single Point of Access.
Duration and Days
Monday to Friday 09:00 – 17:00
Rutland House, 44 Masons Hill, Bromley, BR2 9JG and community settings across the London Borough of Bromley.
For more information, please contact us on 020 8466 0790.