Bromley Mencap provides an award winning, supported employment service for disabled people who live in the borough of Bromley and surrounding areas who have secured paid employment.
Our Education and Employment service offers one or more of the following to disabled jobseekers:
- Assessments to determine strengths and support requirements
- An agreed Action Plan for working towards job goals
- Weekly Job Clubs
- Training workshops
- Opportunities to do work experience placements or voluntary work
- One to One job search sessions with an Education and Employment Consultant
- Interview practice
- Support at interviews
- A Job Coach to work alongside until the new recruit can work independently.
- Work preparation training before going into a job
- Personal development training to improve confidence