WordPress database error: [Table 'bromleymencap2.wp_ahm_user_download_counts' doesn't exist]
select download_count from wp_ahm_user_download_counts WHERE user = '22.214.171.124' and package_id = '7696'
COVID-19 Service Update
Home and school visits are being carried out on a case by case basis. We will make telephone contact for your initial assessment.
- Increase in frequency of the newsletter from fortnightly to weekly which includes resources for activities and ideas/suggestions for children
- Additional e-resources are being circulated to families on the database
- Ambitious about Autism introductory training being delivered via Zoom. The next course is Friday 9 July from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. More details here
Drop-ins are being carried out using Zoom, usually twice a month with follow up 1:1 calls as required.
- The Local Offer – an informal talk by Paula Hollywood: Thursday 24 June at 11:00 a.m
- Strategies for transition to a new academic year with Paul Cabb: Thursday 15 July at 8:00 p.m
- Online drop- in: Tuesday 20 July at 10:00 a.m – click here for further details
Our part-time Family Support Worker for children and young people with social and communication needs provides advice, guidance and signposting to local and national services for parents and carers who have concerns about their children’s social and communication needs, awaiting assessment or post diagnosis of assessment. Our Family Support Worker is available to attend diagnostic assessments with parents and offer a follow up meeting within two weeks of the diagnostic meeting.
CASPA delivers quarterly workshops for parents and carers which are user-led, focus on the needs of families and include a wide range of autism-specific topics. The workshops offer peer support and signposting. In addition Bromley Mencap provides a monthly themed drop-in for families.
We have produced an Information Pack for families in Bromley with children and young people with social and communication difficulties and/or autism
To contact the service please telephone our Helpline on 020 8466 0790 or email email@example.com
Please call us if you think we can assist you in any way.
We run a number of small grant schemes. For more details, contact Caroline Stone