COVID-19 Service Update
Monday Afternooners activities are postponed until further notice
A link up with a local hospital radio has been established and the DJ who usually delivers our discos for disabled adults is putting together our own Podcast Radio show to share with clients. Requests are accepted by email or telephone and passed on to the DJ who will collate for the following week’s Podcast. If you have a request you can email email@example.com or call 020 8466 0790 and leave a message for Matt Yule. This will be ongoing until further notice.
Listen to all Podcast Radio show with DJ Steve The Disco here
The Monday Afternooners is a monthly recreation club for people with cerebral palsy who live independently or who are isolated in the Borough of Bromley.
The annual programme is varied with two or three indoor meetings and eight or nine outings.
Members of the club set the programme for the year.
This is our events list for 2020:
- 24th February – Museum of Docklands, London
- 30th March – Activities, Games and Lunch
- 27th April – Wildwood, Herne Bay
- 1st June – Greenwich Observatory and picnic in the park
- 29th June – Trip to the coast – venue tbc
- 27th July – Meal at Rose and Crown, Sevenoaks
- 7th September – London Aquarium or Wetlands Centre, Surrey
- 5th October – Quiz and Cream Tea
- 9th Noveber – Bowling at Tunbridge Wells
- 14th December – Christmas Meal
All venues to be confirmed depending on availability.
We currently run a waiting list for anybody interested in joining.
Who is this for?
People with cerebral palsy who live independently or who are isolated in the Borough of Bromley.
How is it funded?
There is a charge for each outing.
Who should I contact?
Contact Sue Fuller at the Rutland House office on 0208 466 0790