The Monday Afternooners is a monthly recreation club for people with cerebral palsy who live independently or who are isolated in the Borough of Bromley.
The annual programme is varied with two or three indoor meetings and eight or nine outings.
Members of the club set the programme for the year.
This is our events list for 2019:
- 28th January – Planning meeting for the year ahead – Durham House
- 25th February – Evening Meal at the Rose and Crown, Green Street Green
- 25th March – Bowling
- 29th April – Kent Life Museum, Sandling, Maidstone
- 20th May – Wingham Wildlife Park, near Canterbury
- 24th June – Trip to the coast – Eastbourne
- 29th July – Leeds Castle, near Maidstone
- 30th September – National Theatre tour, London
- 28th October – Quiz and Cream Tea
- 9th December – Christmas Meal
All venues to be confirmed depending on availability.
We currently run a waiting list for anybody interested in joining.
Who is this for?
People with cerebral palsy who live independently or who are isolated in the Borough of Bromley.
How is it funded?
There is a charge for each outing.
Who should I contact?
Contact Sue Fuller at the Rutland House office on 0208 466 0790