The Monday Afternooners is a monthly recreation club for people with cerebral palsy who live independently or who are isolated in the Borough of Bromley.
The annual programme is varied with two or three indoor meetings and eight or nine outings.
Members of the club set the programme for the year.
This is our events list for 2017:
- 30th January – Planning meeting for the year ahead – Durham House
- 27th March – Imperial War Museum
- 24th April – Activity and Lunch
- 12th June – Wetlands, Barnes
- 31st July – Evening Meal, Rose & Crown, Dunton Green
- 4th September – Coastal Trip (destination to be confirmed)
- 25th September – Quiz and Cream Tea – Durham House
- 30th October – National Theatre (tbc)
- 4th December – Christmas Meal (venue to be confirmed)
All venues to be confirmed depending on availability.
We currently run a waiting list for anybody interested in joining.
Who is this for?
People with cerebral palsy who live independently or who are isolated in the Borough of Bromley.
How is it funded?
There is a charge for each outing.
Who should I contact?
Contact Kim Neighbour at the Rutland House office on 0208 466 0790