Children’s Wellbeing Service COVID-19 Service Update
- Telephone and group support provide remotely
- Online communications for the sibling group. Click here for details of next session
- Online Communication workshop with one-to-one follow up by phone
- Activity packs for children and craft competitions
- Book Club via Zoom
- Virtual Outings – zoo webcams, theatre trips, virtual museum tours etc.
Our Children’s Wellbeing Service is funded by BBC Children in Need.
The service provides a programme of information workshops and leisure activities to enable disabled children and their siblings to enjoy an ordinary life by reducing isolation and improving independence. For more details about the service click here
Visual Communication Workshops click here for more details
Free family coach trips click here for more details