COVID-19 Service Update
The young carers service is continuing to follow government guidance as we return to face to face activities. This means we have limited spaces for each event.
- Support via telephone.
- Virtual workshops being delivered.
- Young Carers App being updated with new resources and promoted to provide support. Young Carers Instagram account set up.
- Emotional support provided by FaceTime or Zoom.
Our App provides both one-to-one and group support
Face time support calls.
Virtual workshops using Zoom including secondary school transition, cooking, and yoga young carers Instagram account enabling connectivity with young carers.
Follow Bromley Well Young Carers on Instagram
Face to face emotional support suspended
- Virtual cookery workshops, book clubs and craft competitions planned for Easter Holidays – resources to be delivered to Young Carers’ home addresses to enable access to activity.
- Shopping being done for families in emergency.
Bromley Y face to face support services suspended
Emergency face to face meetings, if required, being considered on a case by case basis and risk assessed by service manager. Bromley Y are still accepting referrals from the Young Carers Pathway and contact between Bromley Y and Young Carers is by telephone. On-going support is also continuing via different means of communications.
Bromley Well provides a service for Young Carers. The service supports Young Carers aged 4 to 19 to manage caring relationships whilst enjoying your childhood. For more information about this service click here
Young Carers Newsletters
- Issue 15 – Summer 2021
- Issue 14 – Spring 2021
- Issue 13 – Winter 2020
- Issue 12 – Autumn 2020
- Issue 11 – Summer 2020
- Issue 10 – Spring 2020
- Issue 9 – Winter 2019
- Issue 8 – Autumn 2019
- Issue 7 – Summer 2019
- Issue 6 – Spring 2019
- Issue 5 – Winter 18/19
- Issue 4 – Autumn 2018
- Issue 3 – Summer 2018
- Issue 2 – April 2018
- Issue 1 – January 2018