Make a donation
You can make a huge difference to the lives of disabled people, carers and families by giving money to Bromley Mencap.
There are lots of ways you can make a donation.
- Via bank transfer online – You can make a donation directly into our bank account. Our account number is 03507920 , Sort Code 20-12-26 . Please include your surname and a brief note as a reference so that we can identify your donation.
- By Phone – call the office on 020 8466 0790 and making a donation over the phone using your card.
- By Standing Order – This can be set up online with your bank or by completing the attached form and send to Bromley Mencap, Rutland House, 44, Masons Hill, Bromley, BR2 9JG
- By cheque – Please make cheques payable to Bromley Mencap and send to Bromley Mencap, Rutland House, 44, Masons Hill, Bromley, BR2 9JG
- We also accept donations through Paypal and our Bromley Mencap Facebook page (if you would like to gift aid your donation please complete a gift aid form for us to claim back 25% of your donation which, once completed, can be emailed to us)
- Through the virginmoneygiving.com website.
If this is a personal donation and you pay tax, you could make your gift work harder. Your gift will be worth a quarter more to us, at no extra cost to you. All you have to do is print off and fill in the attached Gift Aid form here.
Leave a legacy
We are a local charity and we rely on donations and legacies in order to carry out our vital work.
It is with your help that we can continue to offer our services to those that need it most. Leaving a legacy really can help protect our long-term future.